CIBIL Score always important for any person who wants to take a loan. Loan can be car loan, vehicle, loan, education loan or personal loan. Basically, CIBIL scores calculated taken into account various algorithm by some of the top credit agencies. Some of them are Highmark, Experian, and Equifax. Credit score for each past loan applicant are available both online as well as offline. For getting credit score, a loan applicant has to spend some money from his/her pocket.
Sometimes, people simply want to check their CIBIL Score before applying for a loan. In case you are looking for a best CIBIL score calculator, use our CIBIL score calculator for free of cost.
How to Calculate CIBIL Score :
- The very first thing for calculating CIBIL score for home loan, you need to select the total number of loan which you currently have.
2.Enter, any one number from ‘1’, ’2’, ’3’ and fill some important details such as “Current amount overdue”, “when did you last miss or delay an EMI”.
- In the 3rd step, you need to select the closed home loan among the number 1, 2, or 3.
- In the 4th step, select the “closure status” and “written-off/disputed amount” and click on Next button.
Now, Vehicle loan may be select automatically.
- Again, follow all the steps which we have do in case of home loan and hit the Next button.
- Complete all these steps “credit card” option be selected.
- In the credit card option, fill-out some data like “Currently running credit cards”, “closed credit cards” and personal details such as Name, Email address, phone number, location and hit the Submit button.
Once submitted, our free CIBIL Score calculator immediately calculates your complete CIBIL Score.